23 Jan 2013

Homebrew RF Circuit Design Ideas website

HA5KHC's useful website
Wandering around looking for 50W PA designs for 137kHz this afternoon,  I chanced on a website that I don't remember seeing before by HA5KHC. It consists of a HUGE list of very useful links to other websites arranged by design topic (transceivers, receivers,  etc).   It is a massive list of useful links that I could spend days trawling through for ideas and inspiration.  It was quite flattering to see a couple of my designs linked.

Unfortunately there is nowhere on the page with a contact address for the website owner, although I expect HA5KHC's details will be on QRZ.com.

UPDATE:  Adrian YO5PBG said:

"I believe it is a mirror of the original site... of Iiulian - YO3DAC/VA3IUL - http://www.qsl.net/va3iul/Homebrew_RF_Circuit_Design_Ideas/Homebrew_RF_Circuit_Design_Ideas.htm

4 comments:

YO5PBG - Adrian said...

I believe it is a mirror of the original site... of Iiulian - YO3DAC/VA3IUL - http://www.qsl.net/va3iul/Homebrew_RF_Circuit_Design_Ideas/Homebrew_RF_Circuit_Design_Ideas.htm

Roger G3XBM said...

Thanks for that Adrian. I'll update the main entry to point to that page.

YO5PBG - Adrian said...

My pleasure Roger. Keep up with your nice experiments and posts :-).
73!

Casey Bahr said...

Terrific find Roger! Bookmarked it pronto. 73.