9 Dec 2014

Stroke update

My cerebellum brain bleed was in Sept 2013. My remaining problems still are (a) poor swallow of unthickened liquids, (b) poor speech and (c) giddiness when walking. Most foods (all by mouth) are OK now. My tiredness now seems far less of a problem than it was. I still get bad days when I feel totally exhausted but there are fewer of these than there once were.

Slowly, oh so slowly, I am mending. I am allowed to drive again now and this has been fine, although I tend to stick to local drives so far.  I still feel "not right".

I hope my voice, swallow and giddiness all improve in the months ahead. The experts tell me they will.

4 comments:

G1KQH said...

Bet you will get a few wee drams down the old tube this Xmas..

Your looking better everyday!

73 Steve

Roger G3XBM said...

Steve, wine certainly tastes different these days. Have been allowed to drink alcohol for a month now, but only had very little.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Roger! Hope you can start building soon.

Tony

Roger G3XBM said...

Me too Tony.