13 Feb 2015

Pixie kit from China

My low cost 40m Pixie kit - although G1KQH only paid about 60% of what I paid - is on its way from China but has not yet arrived here. I assume, with free shipping, this comes by sea. I am in no great hurry. As I mentioned before, I very much hope to build this unit as I have not built much in ages because of my brain bleed.

UPDATE 1600z:   My kit arrived in the post today.  Still to open the package, but judging by the speed this must have come by air. It looks well packed.

4 comments:

G1KQH said...

My two kits arrived today, less than 10 days since ordered! Complete with PCB, Parts and a set of circuits, component list, layout etc..


73 G1KQH

G1KQH said...

Prehaps they travelled together to keep one another company?

Happy constructing!

73 G1KQH

Roger G3XBM said...

Mine will probably get built after half-term next week.

G1KQH said...

Mine are on the list of many!