10 Feb 2016

Reasonable start on 10m WSPR

My 2W 10m WSPR has been spotted by UA6038SWL (2907km) 4 times so far today. Although G3JVL has been spotted here several times on 10m WSPR for some reason these spots have not appeared on WSPRnet. I'll try restarting the software to see if my spots get uploaded. In the past I put this down to issues with the WSPRnet database but I wonder if it is a bug in WSJT v1.6?

UPDATE 1156z:  It helps to tick the "upload spots" button!! Just pressed it, so spots should now be sent to WSPRnet. Stupid fool me! Yes, that was the problem. 2 spots uploaded to WSPRnet already.

UPDATE 1204z:  Lots of nearer Europeans. I wonder if Bas is right and this is by backscatter?  No 10m WSPR DX outside Europe and near Asia so far, although I was late on 10m WSPR today.

No comments: