12 Oct 2016

10m JT65 - another good day

https://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html
My QRP station has been on 10m JT65 (2W) since breakfast time. With my signal spotted in Europe, Asia and South America, I cannot complain! I have still to spot, or be spotted, in North America this autumn. On the map where I have been spotted is shown in the boxes with hours. The smaller map points show stations I have copied in the last 12 hours (13 South Americans so far, which I think is the best yet this autumn).

UPDATE 2124z: This is without doubt my best day this autumn on 10m JT65 with 26 South Americans spotted and a couple of stations on that continent spotting me, despite my 2W and poor antenna.

2 comments:

Pedro-CT7ARQ said...

Hello Roger hope you are going well.
I have now fully assembled my station on S.Miguel Island, Azores and hope i can ear you.
73 from Pedro ex:CT5JZX Now: CS8ABY

Roger G3XBM said...

Thank you Pedro. When not looking for QSOs I beacon and send "B G3XBM JO02" which appears on PSKreporter maps. Best of luck!